Deb Welch, blogger extraordinaire, has recently brought together her wonderful series on the need and work of women’s ministry in the church. An active member of the PCA, she has years of experience in the trenches of discipleship and has helpful insights for all of us. Her series is interspersed with theology, practical advice, and personal anecdotes. Enjoy!
Series on Women’s Ministry in the Local Church:
1. Women’s Ministry in the Local Church: Intro & FAQ
2. Women’s “Ministry”?
3. Ezers and Eves
4. Complementary Gender Roles: Personal Perspective
5. The Value of Reaffirming the Affirmations of the Danvers Statement
6. Perspective — Women in Combat
7. Titus 2 Women in Reverse: Naomi and Ruth
8. Vocation, Spiritual Gifts, & the Priesthood of All Believers
9. Women in the Church: Praying as Life-Givers
10. Women’s Ministry in an Old-New Way